Ok, so, I have this problem where I keep making promises about what I’m going to do with this and I never follow through. Between personal and school related things I have literally been too busy to work on this right now. However, I do keep thinking about what I want to do once my schedule allows me some time to do so.
- I want to make some artwork for this site. Not anything too fancy, I just don’t really like using the stock stuff and I’m far to broke to commission artwork. I may end up being able to incorporate that into one of my classes so with any luck I’ll do that by the end of the semester.
- ORGANIZATION. I ideally want pages for specific topics and issues. Not separate blogs, but different sections. This would primarily be within outside resources, but it would also allow me to post Asexuality-centric posts together and more gender related posts together, and so forth.
- As far as resources I want a lot of different things. I want to compile a list of companies/stores that are very LGBT+ friendly (think GC2B, discriminant.inc, those sorts of places). I want a shopping guide for dressing as a trans* person. Basically that would mainly be size conversions and then how to deal with stores, like when you want to try things on. If possible I would like assistance with that (share stories if you have relevant ones) I will also, if I build up the courage, ask a personal friend that’s NB if ey’d be willing to share some information. I’m working on the reading list, but like I said, before I have a final recommendation I want to read and review the books.
- I do like the idea of highlighting the public LGBT+ people out there. (What I posted for Stef Sanjati) I would like to continue doing that but it’s a very large time commitment so I will probably have to put that on hiatus.
- Q+A’s would be fun to do. Obviously I would like to keep it related to Gender and Sexuality but the main thing to remember is that I just won’t answer what I don’t want people to know.
If there’s anything else, just leave a comment and I’ll certainly think about implementing it. Have a good day.